Summer is rollin' along!
Thinking about summer activities to get your middle school and high school students moving?
The Low Country Christian Homeschool
aka The Lowcountry Wildcats
will be sponsoring workshops throughout the summer in preparation for:
Girls and Boys Middle School and High School Basketball
Girls Volleyball ( June workshops/ tryouts)
Co-ed Elementary- High School Double Dutch
Boys Middle School and High School Baseball
Check us out for more information:
Join us for Open Gym each Monday and Wednesday starting
July 10th 1:30-4pm
Free of charge
Jones Center Gym, 391 Egypt Road, Mount Pleasant SC 29464
* Basketball Open Gym is open to all homeschoolers and their guests. Whether your interest is playing competitive middle & high school basketball with the Lowcountry Wildcats Middle, JV, or Varsity teams, or are simply wanting to earn PE credit, come join the fun!
* The Low Country Christian Homeschool Athletic Association, aka Lowcountry Wildcats, is the only homeschool sports association in the Tri-County that is a member of the South Carolina Home School Athletic Association, SCHSAA.
* The LCCHAA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and includes:
Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, and Double Dutch
(Baseball is governed by their own 501(c)(3))
* Providing over 15 years of homeschool sports in the Lowcountry, Wildcats Sports enjoy a rich heritage.
* The Low Country Christian Homeschool Athletic Association is governed by an elected Board of Directors from the represented sports and the constitution of the SCHSAA.
* For more information visit our website:
or contact Becky Byerly 843-270-3844